What is Protect On Q?
POQ is an armored browser, featuring a security layer around the conventional browser, which provides an extra level of protection. The armored browser is opened on-the-fly for each individual browser session and leaves no discernable trace on the computer. Neither admin rights nor client installation is required as the software is downloaded on demand each time a secured session is launched.
Quarri Protect On Q is the only on-demand web security solution to enable web sites to control and protect users’ browser sessions – without client software management.
- Armored browser delivered on-the-fly by website
- Site-specific security policy
- Broad array of heuristics and whitelist based malware defenses
- Browser data leakage prevention and auditing
- On-demand, zero impact, dissolvable security agent
- Extends websites’ security to browsers, without the hassle of managing client software
- Provides zero-hour protection from malware compromising credentials and session data
- Mitigates cross-site scripting and other browser redirection attacks
- Prevents data leakage by encrypting files and restricting local save/print/copy/forward operations
- Zero installation, update, or software maintenance
Click the following links for a demonstration of Quarri’s Protect On Q, with a use case focus around a health provider and the protection of patient records from data leakage. For your convenience, we’ve provided both a brief 5 minute tour and a longer, more detailed demonstration.
|Download - POQ Datasheet|
|Download - NetScaler with POQ Datasheet|