On behalf of wizlynx group, Malaysia – we are pleased to invite you to join our event, to discuss challenges related to the Internet of Things. This seminar will be held on Wednesday, 2nd of March, 2016 from 14:00 to 18:00p.m at The Gardens – A St. Giles Signature Hotel & Residences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In today’s world, cyber threats hide in plain sight amidst your network traffic, making them nearly impossible to defend against. These advanced threats use applications as their infiltration vector, exhibiting application-like evasion tactics, then leveraging commonly used network applications for exfiltration.
Join Wizlynx, Westcon, Tenable and F5 as we share with you how to defend your network from:
• Top threat vectors and advanced threats
• Top vulnerable applications
• Applications and threats
- 14:00-14:15p.m (15min) – Registration
- 14:15-14:30p.m (15min) – Welcome & Remarks by Mr Lemond Yeong (wizlynxgroup, Regional Sales Director)
- 14:30-15:15p.m (45min) – Internet of Things (IoT) Security: “why IoT Security is so critical?” by Mr Andreas Crisante (wizlynx group, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Advisor)
- 15:15-15:30p.m (15min) – Break – Coffee & Tea, Lite Refreshment
- 15:30-16:15p.m (45min) – know your network – 100% of the time. by Mr Marc Low
(Tenable Network Security, Pre-sales Manager, APAC)
- 16:15-17:00p.m (45min) – Introduction to Dark Web by Mr Yann Chalencon (wizlynx group – Head of Security)
- 17:00-17:15p.m (15min) – Break – Coffee & Tea
- 17:15-18:00p.m (45min) – F5 Security – Response to the changing threat by Mr KS Kh’ng (Westcon Solutions, Technical Manager)
- 18:00-18:15p.m (15min) – Wrap Up
Wednesday, 2nd of March, 2016
14:00 to 18:00p.m
The Gardens – A St. Giles Signature Hotel & Residences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Advisor @ wizlynx group