Checkmarx and wizlynx will hold The Application Security Roundtable Event on Friday, September 9, 2016 in Singapore.
“Developers in organizations are fixing bugs in their applications every day, but because they are not releasing the fixes, everyone else encountering the same bug has to fix it themselves.” – ComputerWorld Singapore, Aug 12, 2016
Fortunately, there’s static application security testing (SAST) that saves the world today!
Checkmarx aims at empowering organizations to identify, fix and block software security vulnerabilities in all stages of the software development lifecycle. With a strong foundation of Information Security, Quality and Project Management, along with superior soft skills, wizlynx is able to efficiently and effectively serve their customers with the highest quality. Together, with their core competencies in mind, wizlynx and Checkmarx are the ideal partners to bring you the latest trends and tools within SAST.
Time: Friday, September 9, 2016
Location: Sky Suite Room 2, Level 69, Fairmont Singapore | 80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore 189560
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 – 09:15 Keynote by Anthony Dayrit, Global Blue
- 09:30 – 10:30 Session 1 | SANS survey ® Want secure code? Give developers the right tools. SAST is Essential for Security Vulnerability Assessment
- 10:45 – 11:30 Session 2 | Demo on CxSAST
- 11:45 – 12:30 Session 3 | Live hacking demo by wizlynx
- 12:40 – 13:30 Networking & Lunch
Who Should Attend?
CIO/CTO, IT Managers, QA Managers, Security Managers/Testers, Product Managers, Web Application Developers, Application Administrators, etc.
Please register your interest of attending this event by replying with your name, company name, and phone number to [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon!