Kuala Lumpur Cyber Security Event 2017
Exclusive Networks, Westcon, and wizlynx group are proud to hold a Cybersecurity event on Wednesday, 11th of January, 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
Date: Wednesday, 11th of January, 2017 from 13:30 p.m. to 18:45 p.m
Venue: The Gardens – A St. Giles Signature Hotel & Residences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In today’s world, cyber threats hide in plain sight amidst your network traffic, making them nearly impossible to defend against. These advanced threats use applications as their infiltration vector, exhibiting application-like evasion tactics, then leveraging commonly used network applications for exfiltration.
Join wizlynx, Westcon and Exclusive Network as we share with you how to defend your organization from:
• Social Engineering Attacks
• Existing/Emerging Threats Targeting your Organization
- 13:30 – 14:00 Registration & Refreshment
- 14:00 – 14:10 Keynote Opening – wizlynx group
- 14:10 – 14:30 Exclusive Networks – Palo Alto Networks
- 14:30 – 14:50 Westcon – Cylance
- 14:50 – 15:05 Break – Coffee, Tea & Lite Refreshment
- 15:05 – 15:35 Exclusive Networks – FORCEPOINT
- 15:35 – 15:55 Westcon – F5 Networks
- 15:55 – 16:40 wizlynx group – Social Engineering
- 16:40 – 16:55 Break – Coffee & Tea
- 16:55 – 17:40 wizlynx group – Cyber Threat Intelligence
- 17:40 – 17:55 Wrap Up & Closing
Please register your interest of attending this event with Ms. Wai Ying, Lai @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +603-2283 1018
We look forward to spending half a day with you soon.
RSVP by Friday, 6th January, 2017 .
Register your attendance by 6th January to secure your seat at this not to be missed Cyber Security Event.
We look forward to seeing you there.Who Should Attend?
CIO/CTO, CISO, IT Manager, Security Manager, Security Analyst, Security Engineer.