“According to the SwissVR Monitor (Swiss Board of Directors Monitor) survey, the topic of cybersecurity has recently gained importance in Swiss companies. Nevertheless, only 35 percent have implemented a clear cybersecurity strategy.”
Link to “Swiss IT Magazin” article (German)
And, what about your cybersecurity?
As we can learn from the medias, the number of cybersecurity attacks is steadily increasing. Your company could be affected too.
We offer a limited number of SME cybersecurity analyses at a very attractive special price. Together with our partner wizlynx we have put together a cyber security analysis offer, which identifies your current security status and displays you concrete measures, organizational and technical kind, to close any gaps.
Our special offer includes:
- Based on ISO 27001, SANS Critical Security Controls (SANS CSC) and any additional controls, we carry out a position fixing assessment with the responsible persons in your company.
- You will get delivered an evidential report with an executive summary of your current security status, including recommendations on how you can improve measures to protect your information. In addition, we provide you with the complete technical final report of our review, which describes the discovered vulnerabilities in detail.
Your special price:
In an initial exchange of information, we will discuss the framework conditions and our approach.
The special price for a company with max. 150 employees / 150 end devices (IP addresses), located in Switzerland amounts to CHF 2’499. If your company is larger, we will be pleased to calculate your individual preferential price.
Be ready, make your precautions. Contact us now without obligation !
Links to media articles: (german)
NZZ NZZ Operative und rechtliche Risiken Tino Gaberthüel 31-08-2017
Prerequisites / General conditions
- Valid only for SME’s operating in Switzerland
- Written and signed order required
- Written and acknowledged disclaimer required, confirming awareness that during technical assessments system failures can occur due to existing weak points or incorrect system settings
- Preliminary meeting (by phone or on site) with the client, approx. 2 hours
- Delivery of existing related documentation in the preparation phase
- Availability of the necessary role holders on the assessment day
- Access to all employees and premises
- Final debriefing, approx. 1 hour
- Travel expenses are not included
- Remediation activities to close vulnerabilities are not included in this offer
- Additional expenses will be charged